In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 19, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FUSION ASIAN CUISINE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Drama, Humor and a Sex Scene Every 15 Minutes
By MIKE HALE - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The New York Asian Film Festival spotlights a contemporary reboot of a venerable Japanese genre known as roman porno.
- WeWork Raises $500 Million for Asian Expansion
Monday Aug 7, 2017
The New York-based shared-office-space didn’t identify investors in the funding, which is an addition to its announcement in late July of a $500 million funding round led by Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp. and China’s Hony Capita.
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- 2 Asian-American Actors Leave ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Amid Reports of Unequal Pay
By JOHN KOBLIN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park were unable to agree to new contracts with CBS. “The path to equality is rarely easy,” Mr. Kim wrote on Facebook.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.