Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
NYS Entity Status
- Termination (Apr 03, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FUNDATION BUSINESS LENDING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Quincy Jones lends name to exchange-traded fund focused on entertainment
By Richard Morgan - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Quincy Jones is a genius when it comes to picking hits, but will his name play on Wall Street? In a bizarre disclosure, the producer of Michael Jackson’s “Beat It” revealed he has agreed to slap his name on an exchange-traded fund, or ETF, that will focus on buying shares of companies in the music...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015