With a Powerplay mouse pad, never again will your wireless mouse run out of power.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FUNDAMENTAL WIRELESS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Logitech finally finds a good use for wireless charging: A mouse pad
By Sebastian Anthony - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Silicon Valley to Care About Fundamentals Again
Monday Jun 11, 2012
Following Facebook's listing debacle, investors seem to care about business fundamentals again. Rolfe Winkler discusses on Markets Hub. Photo: AFP/Getty Images.
- Sprint's Latest Salvo in Wireless Price War: Free, Unlimited Service
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Sprint is giving away unlimited wireless service for a year to customers who switch to the No. 4 U.S. carrier, an aggressive move in an already fierce industry price war.
- Quantum principle harnessed to create easier wireless charging
By John Timmer - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Classical version of a quantum system lets power flow across large air gaps.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Considering AI for Business? Here Are 4 Fundamentals to Start
By K.R. Sanjiv, Chief Technology Officer, Wipro - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Artificial intelligence projects take time, effort, data, and expertise to build a meaningful system. Having the right ecosystem in place will ensure companies are prepared for it.