The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - FUND FOR THE AFRICAN GRADUATE UNIVERSITY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Renaissance VC’s Chris Rizik Wins EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Detroit/Ann Arbor Xconomist Chris Rizik is an interesting guy. He’s a venture capitalist who runs his own soul music website on the side; as a graduate of both Michigan State University and the University of Michigan, he roots for both teams despite a bitter rivalry between them; he’s a close friend of Governor Rick Snyder, […]
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Direct Development was able to help their client, the University of Alabama, increase traffic to their graduate program by up to 12%.
By asgro - Thursday Jul 6, 2017