A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - FUNCTIONAL BODY OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- News chopper spots alligator eating body of plane crash victim
By Jackie Salo - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
A Florida plane crash scene became even more disturbing when an alligator was spotted devouring the victim’s body. The wreckage was discovered Wednesday night in the Everglades four days after the plane took off on an unauthorized trip from a flight school, according to WPLG. The sole occupant of the single-engine Cessna 152 was the...
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- The Liver: A ‘Blob’ That Runs the Body
By NATALIE ANGIER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The underrated, unloved liver performs more than 300 vital functions. No wonder the ancients believed it to be the home of the human soul.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.