1. Size Matters Heavyweights are more than twice as likely as the smaller divisions to score a knockdown per landed head strike. Bucking the trend is John Dodson, who literally punches above his weight by having a higher knockdown rate (6.25%) than the heavyweight average (6.11%). 2. Speed Saves Larger fighters have better striking accuracy
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FULTON 1 GOLD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Gold Strike – 10 Hidden Patterns
By Reed Kuhn - Friday Jan 22, 2016
- U.S. Women's Hockey Players on Winning Gold and Fair Pay
Tuesday Apr 11, 2017
U.S. Women's Hockey Team members Amanda Kessel, Meghan Duggan and Kendall Coyne discuss the team's gold medal victory in the World Championships. The teammates and WSJ's Tanya Rivero also explain last month's deal reached with USA Hockey over fair pay. Photo: Getty
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Cannabis Nonprofit Wins Gold Medal for Family-Friendly Policies
By Cyndi Suarez - Thursday May 25, 2017
The Verdes Foundation, a nonprofit, top-earning medical cannabis producer based in Albuquerque, is a gold medal winner of New Mexico’s Family-Friendly Business Award.
- VerticleReponse Sweeps At Stevie Awards
Thursday Aug 30, 2012
San Francisco-based VerticleResponse, a self-service marketing solutions provider for small businesses, won gold in two categories at the International Stevie Awards. VerticleResponse was nominatedfor 14 awards and won a gold, silver, or bronze in all 14 categories. In addition to the two golds, the company was awarded four silvers and eight bronze awards.
- China Aims for Gold in Brazil Power Deal
Tuesday Aug 9, 2016
China’s State Grid, the world’s largest electricity provider by revenue, is planning a blockbuster $13 billion takeover of Brazilian power company CPFL Energia. Photo: State Grid Corp. of China
- There's Gold In Them Thar Windows
Monday Dec 16, 2013
Just when we thought the content marketing machine Beyonce had set the creative output bar to a new level last week, here comes hubby Jay-Z, not to be outdone. His new fragrance for men, Gold, isbeing launched this Christmas with cool transmedia-like tactics, including this one-of-a-kind interactive installation in the windows of, where else? Macy's in Herald Square.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.