The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - FULLERTON MANSION CENTER FOR CULTURE AND HISTORY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- The Culture Police
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Welcome to the new 1984 circa 2017. History is being rewritten. Words are being redefined. And the culture police are watching.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- The Beeping, Gargling History of Gaming’s Most Iconic Sounds
By Charley Locke - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Want to replicate the sound of face-punching? Hit a frozen turkey.
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP
- Kanye West's Lost Puppet Comedy TV Pilot, 'Alligator Boots': an Oral History
By Joseph Bien-Kahn - Friday Jun 16, 2017
From a young writer named Jordan Peele to Kim and Kanye's first meeting, the Comedy Central pilot remains one of pop culture's greatest oddities.