The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Sep 25, 2009)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 04, 1958
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1958 - FULLCUT MANUFACTURERS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- San Antonio Medical Device Contractor NuPak Sold to NJ-Based Katena
By David Holley - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
San Antonio—NuPak Medical, a contract manufacturer of medical devices, has been purchased for an undisclosed amount by its largest customer, Denville, New Jersey-based Katena Products. The news of the acquisition was first reported by the San Antonio Business Journal. NuPak, which was founded in San Antonio in 1997, manufactures medical products such as dental implants, […]
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.