Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FULL THROTTLE SUGARING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Man arrested after pilotless stolen boat crashes onto beach
By Associated Press - Monday Jun 26, 2017
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — Authorities say they’ve arrested a man connected to a stolen boat that crashed unmanned onto a Florida beach. The 36-foot boat was pilotless when it ran aground at full throttle on Daytona Beach on Saturday morning, scattering beachgoers. Volusia County Beach Ocean Rescue officials tell local news outlets 20-year-old Jonathan Race...
- Verizon Wireless Is Allegedly Throttling Netflix, Even On ‘Unlimited’ Plans
By Dan Seitz - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Verizon Wireless' unlimited data plans allegedly don't include Netflix.
- Verizon accused of throttling Netflix and YouTube, admits to “video optimization”
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Verizon claims mobile video experience not affected; some customers disagree.
- Verizon accused of violating net neutrality rules by throttling video
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
FCC has no comment on petition to investigate Verizon slowing video to 10Mbps.
- Trump's New Sugar High
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Winning in trade apparently means higher prices for consumers.