The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FUJIROME SUSHI & HIBACHI RESTAURANT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Pittsburgh Gets a Tech Makeover
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The city is newly stylish, with hyped restaurants and an Ace hotel, thanks to a steady flow of Carnegie Mellon grads who decided to stay.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Rome Journal: Putting ‘Don Giovanni’ on a Truck, and Returning Opera to Its Roots
By ELISABETTA POVOLEDO - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Putting into practice the notion that culture is a right, OperaCamion is bringing operas, like Mozart’s “Don Giovanni,” to Rome’s grittier neighborhoods.
- Rome Journal: No Swimming! Rome Braces for Summer of Tourists at Its Fountains
By JASON HOROWITZ - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Already this year, stiff fines have failed to stop fountain-bathing in warm weather, and now the police who protect the Trevi Fountain, backed by a strict ordinance, have more officers on duty.