ANAHEIM, Calif. — A 20-year-old man was arrested after he stabbed four relatives in a family dispute that was broken up by a neighbor with a baseball bat, Southern California police said Tuesday. The Anaheim Police Department booked Gino Liam Fuentes into jail on four counts of attempted murder and one count of elder abuse....
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - FUENTES & FUENTES CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighbor uses baseball bat to stop man who stabbed relatives
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Human Smuggling Victim Was a DREAMer Raised in Virginia
By Elizabeth Chuck - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
One of the victims who died in a human smuggling operation that killed 10 was a 19-year-old named Frank G. Fuentes who had been deported from the U.S.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.