The company is joining other oil companies and corporate giants to endorse a plan from the Climate Leadership Council to tax fossil fuels and pay the dividends to taxpayers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FUEL IT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Exxon Mobil Lends Its Support to a Carbon Tax Proposal
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- “Five Questions For …” Houston Technology Center’s Deborah Mansfield
By Angela Shah - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Houston—Before Deborah Mansfield joined the Houston Technology Center, she was a bench scientist working in genetics and a grants manager at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Those positions, along with an MBA earned during weekend classes and a hands-on education of “the ABCs of business” at a Houston retailer, together give Mansfield […]
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- Yuri Milner: Online Spending Will Fuel World-Wide Growth
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Massive growth in online spending will help fuel world-wide growth in the technology sector in the next decade, Yuri Milner, founder of DST Global, said at The Wall Street Journal’s D.Live Asia 2017 conference.
- A spy satellite buzzed the space station this month, and no one knows why
By Eric Berger - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
An accidental flyby may represent “gross incompetence” on the part of the feds.
- The Unknown Startups Fueling Aerospace With Fancy Tech
By Sarah Scoles - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
One aerospace accelerator doesn’t necessarily think of Silicon Valley as its incubator for genius, and it's willing to take on eat-your-vegetables inventions that could make rocket companies rich.
- Thin ice: Vanishing ice only exacerbates a bad, climate change-fueled situation
By Ars Staff - Monday Jun 19, 2017
How's the Earth’s ice system changing? Look to the active cryosphere.