RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 10, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
ALLSTATE CORPORATE SERVICES CORP.
99 WASHINGTON AVENUE
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12260
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FT REALTY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- FT's FastFT Launches On Samsung Gear S
Sunday Aug 31, 2014
The app is powered by Spritz, the text-streaming technology that delivers written content to the reader one word at a time at their desired speed. Launched as a mobile-first product, fastFT has an engaged audience with readers consuming triple the amount of content than the average subscriber, says the FT. More than half of its traffic comes via smartphones and tablets.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Content Is Still King
Friday Oct 28, 2016
As more consumers sign up for over-the-top services, content providers are the best positioned players in the media business to capitalize on new opportunities. That's the conclusion of a report from Fitch Ratings analyzing who stands to benefit from the current shifts in video consumption.
- Litmus Names Erik Nierenberg As CEO, Makes Other Hires
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Litmus, an email service provider, has announced a roster of new appointments, starting with CEO Erik Nierenberg.