In what Fox TV Group says is a new position, Ryan will be responsible for all marketing and publicity for the Fox broadcasting network as well as TV production companies Twentieth Century FoxTelevision and Fox 21 Television Studios.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FT & SONS CONTRACTING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Fox TV Group Taps Ryan As CMO
Friday Jun 16, 2017
- How a gang of celebrity moms is helping make sure families don't have to choose between diapers and food
By Rebecca Ruiz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Earlier this month, Kerry Washington tweeted a video about dirty diapers to her 4.6 million followers.
The minute-long clip featured the Scandal star and mom of two talking not about her infant son, but about the fact that too many parents can't afford diapers and have to choose between them and other essentials like food and medicine.
"It's a crime that that would be true, that you would have to choose between feeding your kid or changing their diaper," Washington says.More about Celebrities, Social Good, Activism, Diapers, and Kerry Washington
- Under What Conditions are Nonprofits Subject to Public Records Laws?
By Suja Amir - Tuesday May 30, 2017
What the public has a right to know about the management of the Alamo has a lot to do with the difference between government and nonprofit money and administration.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Is Privatizing the Management of Public Lands a Solution to Sustaining Them?
By Jim Schaffer - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The creation of national and state parks is an expression of faith in the future. It is a pact between generations.
- LeBron's Father's Day message is all about loving and dunking on his son
By Adario Strange - Monday Jun 19, 2017
LeBron James may have just lost the NBA Finals, but that didn't stop him from enjoying Father's Day in the best way possible — by celebrating one of his sons.
Posting a well-edited video on Instagram on Sunday, James showed off the lavish celebration held for his son's 10th birthday on Saturday.
Aside from the telltale signs of a rich kid's party (there were personalized football and soccer fields with his son's name on them) we also get to see James dunking on his son's friends and even chasing them around with water balloons. Read more...More about Instagram, Lebron James, Father S Day, Entertainment, and Sports