The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FS BUSINESS CONSULTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- West Virginia University Researchers Find Fiat Chrysler Diesel-Emissions Discrepancies
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
West Virginia University researchers found Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV vehicles with diesel engines produced significant emissions discrepancies between the road and the lab, resembling earlier conclusions they reached with Volkswagen AG cars that helped expose a long-running deception.
- For Sale: A $7 Million Wild West Town
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
As a family-owned amusement park opens for the summer, its owners of 43 years ponder its future. Step inside Donley’s Wild West Town in Union, Ill. in 360-degree video.
- Tennis star James Blake agrees not to sue city in exchange for fellowship
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- The Small Business Report, November 3, 2015
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Nov 3, 2015
Small and large companies tinker with closing on Black Friday; which businesses retirees are exploring; and the people at the office who do well at delivering bad news, like firings.
- When Mom and Pop Can’t Sell the Farm (or in This Case, the Theme Park)
By LIZ MOYER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Larry and Helene Donley want the Wild West Town they built to survive them, but their sons and grandchildren are ready to move on. What to do?