NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FRY INNOVATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.
- Firefighter axed for telling black woman to ‘stop eating fried chicken’
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
PROVIDENCE, R.I. — Officials in Rhode Island say a city firefighter has been fired for saying an elderly black woman should “stop eating fried chicken” when he responded to a call for medical aid. Providence Public Safety Commissioner Steven Pare says Andre Ferro was terminated Tuesday by the city’s Fire Department Trial Board. The board...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Can You Beat This Burger Challenge?
Tuesday May 17, 2016
At one New York restaurant, it's a race to finish a massive meal in record time. Clinton Hall's burger challenge calls for competitors to devour a three-patty burger (with all the toppings), a pound's worth of fries and a pint of beer in 25 minutes or under.