A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FROZEN ELEGANCE, CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Flowering Shrubs For Zone 8 – Choosing Zone 8 Shrubs That Flower
By Bonnie L. Grant - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Family expecting dog’s ashes gets frozen remains instead
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
BEAVER FALLS, Pa. — A Pennsylvania family expecting to pick up the ashes of their beloved pet were instead handed the animal’s frozen body. Lisa Horseman tells WTAE-TV the employees at Rainbow Veterinary Hospital in Darlington did not give an explanation when they handed her the frozen remains of her dog, Drew. She and Marlane...
- Dragon’s Eye Plant Info: Tips On Growing Dragon’s Eye Plants
By Bonnie L. Grant - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- How to Survive on a Frozen Mainframe Budget & Grow It
By Steven Menges, Product Management, Syncsort - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Mainframe resources are being taxed by increasing demand, leaving staff to call for budget increases while finding efficiencies.
- Oakland Stores Go From 'Pop-Up' to Permanent
Thursday Jan 12, 2012
Six small businesses in Old Oakland are turning the 'pop-up' store trend on its head. With free six-month leases, these stores are trying to go from 'pop-up' to permanent. WSJ's Lauren Rudser reports.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- The Beeping, Gargling History of Gaming’s Most Iconic Sounds
By Charley Locke - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Want to replicate the sound of face-punching? Hit a frozen turkey.