Opponents and supporters of a proposal to limit transgender bathroom use in public buildings packed a committee hearing in Austin on Friday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - FRISHCO LIMITED
AROUND THE WEB
- Texas Bathroom Bill Has Emotions, and Stakes, Running High
By MANNY FERNANDEZ and DAVID MONTGOMERY - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- The Unintended Consequence of Austin's Housing Boom
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The rapid rate of luxury-home construction and changing tastes have some people in Austin, Texas, worried that the city will lose its historic identity.
- Chef David Bull Shares His Favorite Food Experiences In Austin, Texas
By Ariel Woodruff - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Chef David Bull of Second Bar + Kitchen shares 15 food hotspots in Austin, Texas. Did your favorite spots make his "best of" list?
- Next up on Austin Connelly's world tour: Royal Birkdale, for his first major start
By Brentley Romine - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
SOUTHPORT, England – When Austin Connelly decided to forego college at the University of Arkansas and turn pro two years ago, he turned (...)
- Austin Journal: Long-Suffering Texas Democrats Suffer On as Lawmakers Meet
By MANNY FERNANDEZ - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
At the start of a conservative-dominated special legislative session in Austin, Democrats used songs, rallies and Hail Mary bills to resist and cope.
- Confident Austin Connelly comes up big at British Open
By Alistair Tait - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
SOUTHPORT, England – What Austin Connelly lacks in stature, he more than makes up for in belief. Call him Little Big Man. The (...)