A giant corpse flower is blooming for the first time since 1939 at the New York Botanical Garden. The rare Amorphophallus titanum gets its common name, "corpse flower," from its unique smell, similar to rotting flesh. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - FRIENDS OF GARDEN CITY KICKLINE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Corpse Flower Causes Big Stink in New York City
Thursday Jul 28, 2016
- Five Ways to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck from a Small Garden
By Drew Housman - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Living in New York City, I’m often disappointed in the quality of produce offered at the supermarkets. It’s not uncommon for carrots to wilt within a day, or for spinach to quickly turn into green mush even when it’s kept in the refrigerator’s “crisper” drawer. (Is anyone else certain that this has literally no effect on any produce put into it?) For the prices we pay, it’s a pretty demoralizing vegetable situation. That being the case, I often dream of ...
The post Five Ways to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck from a Small Garden appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
- Tips On Using A Garden Fork – Learn When To Use A Garden Fork
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Different Garden Hoes – Learn How To Use A Hoe For Gardening
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Dave Chappelle Will Do 10 Radio City Shows and Bring Friends
By JOE COSCARELLI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The August shows will feature guests including the Roots, Erykah Badu, Chris Rock, Trevor Noah, Childish Gambino and Ali Wong.
- Digging Fork Functions: What Is A Digging Fork Used For In Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Choosing Garden Gloves: Selecting The Best Gloves For Gardening
By Darcy Larum - Sunday Jun 4, 2017