The president’s predecessors, going back to George Washington, have all tried, with varying degrees of success, to summon Americans to a higher moral purpose.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - FRIENDS OF FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT AND DONALD J. TRUMP STATE PARKS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- News Analysis: Unlike His Predecessors, Trump Steps Back From a Moral Judgment
By MARK LANDLER - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- News Analysis: Bound to No Party, Trump Upends 150 Years of Two-Party Rule
By PETER BAKER - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
In many ways, Donald J. Trump has demonstrated a level of party independence even formidable figures like Theodore Roosevelt could not.
- Trump Rules: Under Trump, Coal Mining Gets New Life on U.S. Lands
By ERIC LIPTON and BARRY MEIER - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
A business-friendly Interior secretary has moved to invigorate a struggling industry, reversing Obama-era restrictions to help create “wealth and jobs.”
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Trump Tower, a Home for Celebrities and Charlatans
By JACOB BERNSTEIN - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Michael Jackson lived in Donald J. Trump’s gleaming Midtown edifice. So have gamblers, a disgraced dictator, a Ponzi schemer and a stock huckster.