McDonald's used to fry up their french fries in beef tallow. Then they changed to a vegetable oil and things were never the same.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FRIED FAST FOOD, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Malcolm Gladwell Has Some Serious Thoughts About McDonald’s Fries
By Zachary Johnston - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Here’s Where To Get All The Deals On National French Fry Day
By christopherosburn - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
It's National Fry Day! Celebrate the best holiday ever with these deals.
- McDonald’s Is Bringing Us The Miracle Of Loaded Bacon Fries
By Dan MacRae - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
McDonald's has given their classic fries a decadent cheese and bacon makeover.
- McDonald’s Serving Bacon Cheese Fries At Some Restaurants
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jul 7, 2017
McDonald’s customers in the San Francisco area may be able to score actual garlic fries, but fast food fans in four other states are getting a sneak preview of McDonald’s answer to Wendy’s Baconator fries. Brand Eating reports that select McDonald’s restaurants in four states in the Eastern U.S. are now offering customers the cheesy option of the Loaded …
- Taco Bell Has Decided To Inflict Taco With Fried Egg Shell On The Entire Country
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Earlier this spring, Taco Bell continued its assault on the definition of “taco” by testing a new breakfast item in Michigan that involved putting stuff inside a fried egg and calling it a Naked Breakfast Taco. Now, the fast food giant is taking the item nationally. Taco Bell announced today that the Naked Egg Taco will debut on menus …
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.