In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 27, 2001)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 1997
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1997 - FRESH FISH MARKET, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- 52 Places to Go: Busan Fish Market
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Discover Busan's fish auction and Jagalchi market, among the largest in South Korea and East Asia.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Allied Irish Banks: Fresh Listing for a Fresh Start
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Allied Irish Banks offers investors a good chance to ride the Irish Republic’s strong economic recovery, but it comes with just one snag: a still-large chunk of bad loans left over from the hard years.
- Fresh Market CEO Resigns After Two Years
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Fresh Market, a chain of specialty grocery stores, found itself in the hunt for a new corporate leader today after the company’s CEO resigned unexpectedly. Chain Store Age reports that Fresh Market CEO Rick Anicetti resigned from his position and his board seat after joining the company as top executive less than two years ago.The company, which didn’t give …