In and around Grasse, France, a confluence of soil, sun and temperature nurtures the roses, jasmine and other flowers that make this town a perfume capital.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FRENCH FRAGRANCES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Perfume Devotee in the Land of French Fragrance
By COLLEEN CREAMER - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- French’s new owner jumps into mustard battle
By Josh Kosman - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Spice maker McCormick & Co. has jumped into the middle of a brewing mustard and ketchup battle. The company has agreed to buy a group of food brands, including French’s — famous for its yellow mustard — for a richer-than-expected $4.2 billion — putting it directly in competition with Kraft Heinz Co. Heinz, owned by...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.