Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FREEDOM RENOVATIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Penn State Receives $5 Million for Scholarships, Renovations
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The commitment includes more than $3 million for endowed scholarships, $1.75 million for campus renovations, and $100,000 for the student food pantry....
- Notable & Quotable: Freedom of Speech
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
‘They’re disrupting other people entirely.’
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Watch this dude destroy the Ten Commandments for ‘freedom’
By Tamar Lapin - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
This is the moment an Arkansas man rammed into a Ten Commandments monument in front of the Little Rock Capitol grounds. In a Facebook live video of Wednesday’s incident, 32-year-old Michael Tate Reed can be heard yelling, “Freedom!” as he drives towards the monument, with the state’s Capitol clearly in the background. The video ends...
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.