A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FREE MARKET SOLUTIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- PhishMe Offers Free Simulation Product To Small Businesses
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
PhishMe, a provider of a phishing simulation service, is offering a free solution to small businesses.
- Nets sign Otto Porter Jr. to big offer sheet: Will Wizards match?
By Brian Lewis - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The Nets cleared a huge hurdle Tuesday by signing top free-agent target Otto Porter Jr. to an offer sheet. Now all they can do is wait and see if the Wizards match it. And considering Brooklyn’s history, it’s going to be a nervous wait. Porter is the top restricted free agent in this summer’s market,...
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.