Mr. Leboyer, a French physician, advocated natural birth methods that focused on easing suffering for the baby.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FREDERICK ANTHONY'S SALON, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Frédérick Leboyer, Who Saw Childbirth Through Baby’s Eyes, Dies at 98
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Giving Pledge Announces Fourteen New Signatories
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 31, 2017
The latest pledgers include Dagmar Dolby, Nick and Leslie Hanauer, Nat Simons and Laura Baxter-Simons, Robert Frederick Smith, and Stine Seed....
- Transformers Get Arthurian in ‘The Last Knight’
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Mark Wahlberg is back in the latest “Transformers” movie, but it’s stolen by Anthony Hopkins and a grouchy C-3PO knockoff.
- Otto Warmbier, American Held by North Korea, Is Evacuated in a Coma
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS, RUSSELL GOLDMAN and ADAM GOLDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Held for over a year, Mr. Warmbier, a student at the University of Virginia, was serving a 15-year sentence for trying to steal a propaganda poster.
- 3 Americans Remain Imprisoned in North Korea
By RUSSELL GOLDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The release of Otto F. Warmbier on Tuesday leaves three American citizens known to be detained in the country; all have been accused of “hostile acts.”
- North Korea Says Otto Warmbier Was Released on ‘Humanitarian Grounds’
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Pyongyang did not reveal any details of the American college student’s medical condition or the diplomatic negotiations that led to his release after more than a year in captivity.
- Otto Warmbier, American Student Released From North Korea, Dies
By LIAM STACK and MAYA SALAM - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Mr. Warmbier, 22, returned to the United States in a coma last week after brutal treatment by the North Korean government, his family said.
- China Falls Short on Curbing North Korea, Trump Says
By MARK LANDLER and GARDINER HARRIS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The president’s statement was an extraordinary admission of failure of his strategy for dealing with the North, leaving him with unpalatable options.