The conservative agitator wants $10 million for the hit to his brand after his book deal was yanked following his remarks on pedophilia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FRED SCHUSTER & COMPANY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Milo Yiannopoulos Is Suing Simon & Schuster For ‘Irreparable Harm’ To His Brand After His Book Deal Was Pulled Over Pedophilia Remarks
By emmieodea - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Milo Yiannopoulos Slams Reports Of His Allegedly Exaggerated Book Sales As ‘Fake News’
By emmieodea - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Just 152 copies of "Dangerous" were ordered in the U.K.
- 2 Years After Being Sentenced, Egg Execs Behind Massive Salmonella Outbreak Are Finally Going To Prison
By Chris Morran - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
In April 2015, a federal judge sentenced the father and son former executives of the inaccurately named Quality Egg — the company behind a salmonella outbreak that sickened around 60,000 people — to three months in prison, but neither of the two men have begun to serve their sentence, hoping the U.S. Supreme Court would see things their way. But …
- Subway Thinks New Ordering Kiosks & App Will Help You Forget The Last Few Years
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The last few years have not been kind to Subway. Jared Fogle, the longtime face of the company is behind bars. Its founder and president Fred DeLuca passed away in 2015, and after years of substantial growth, the total number of Subway franchises recently began to shrink, as did sales. What’s the solution? Technology!Until now, the …