The film will go into limited release December 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - FRE MANAGEMENT I LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - FRE MANAGEMENT LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
AROUND THE WEB
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- LISC to Manage Silicon Valley Affordable Housing Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Under the agreement, LISC will assume management of the Catalyst Housing Fund, a start-up fund recently seeded with $18.5 million from Facebook in partnership with key community organizations and the cities of East Palo Alto and Menlo Park....
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Cuts to Medicaid May Limit Access to Nursing Homes
By JORDAN RAU - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Medicaid, targeted by Republicans’ health care bills, pays for most of the 1.4 million elderly people in nursing homes. Cutbacks to the program may limit their care.
- CVS Health Moves to Limit Access to Opioid Painkillers
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
One of the largest managers of pharmaceutical benefits in the U.S. says it will start limiting the duration and dose of some prescriptions for opioid painkillers, in an effort to combat widespread addiction.