Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FRE BEAUTY INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- New York Today: New York Today: The Beauty in a Blackout
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Thursday: The silver linings of a chaotic night 40 years ago, the hottest day of the week and City of Water Day.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Three things we learned: SF Deltas vs. NY Cosmos
By Douglas Zimmerman - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After falling behind the New York Cosmos, San Francisco responded with two goals to win their first home game of the fall season. Here are three things we learned from the game: 1) The team responded well to the loss of Cristian Portilla A day before the Cosmos game the team learned they would be