Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FRASER'S (GENERAL) IMPROVEMENTS & REPAIRS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- 2017 Surface Pro least repairable ever; Surface Laptop is made of glue
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Compact design continues to be at odds with maintenance and repairability.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Brendan Fraser's Facebook Fan Page Is the Last Pure Place Online
By Ashley Feinberg - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Against all odds, tens of thousands of Brendan Fraser fans on Facebook have carved out a kind place on the internet.
- Denny Hamlin wins at New Hampshire, ends JGR’s winless streak
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Denny Hamlin wins at New Hampshire, ends JGR’s winless streakHamlin held off Kyle Larson over the final laps Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway to send Gibbs to its first victory of the season.Hamlin needed his 30th career Cup victory to secure a berth in NASCAR’s version of the postseason and end a winless streak that stretched to September at Richmond.Martin Truex Jr., was third, followed by Matt Kenseth and Kevin Harvick.Just like his tire, Sebastian Vettel’s championship lead was shredded at the British Grand Prix in Silverstone, England.