The New York insurance company that wrote policies for 800,000 questionable Wells Fargo auto loans has been dragged into the bank’s latest scandal. National General Insurance was named in a class-action lawsuit filed against the bank — for allegedly unduly profiting from $80 million in collateral protection insurance that the drivers didn’t need — and...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FRANZ AUTO SERVICE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY insurance company dragged into Wells Fargo scandal
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.