Excerpts from reviews of theater, book and film works by Mr. Shepard, who is dead at age 73.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 30, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 30, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - FRANKLIN SHEPARD, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Critics for The New York Times on Sam Shepard’s Plays, Books and Movies
By JOSHUA BARONE - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Playwright Sam Shepard dead at 73
By Bryan Hood - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The actor had been battling ALS.
- Sterling Shepard carted off to Giants’ fright
By Paul Schwartz - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Giants receiver Sterling Shepard had to be carted off the field early in Wednesday’s practice with what looked to be a left leg injury. Shepard went to the sideline, tried to put weight on his leg and appeared to be in considerable pain. He also looked visibly upset. Shepard had a solid rookie year in...
- Sterling Shepard is stepping out of the Giants shadows
By Paul Schwartz - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
Sterling Shepard was in a good mood, anticipating the Mayweather-McGregor fight – he believed there was no way Mayweather could lose – pleased the Giants offense finally scored a touchdown this summer, satisfied he made a few plays to help the cause. Shepard also took notice that two defensive players, Landon Collins and Donte Deayon,...
- For Daily News, a Publisher From Its Past Faces Digital Future
By JAMES BARRON - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Tronc, publisher of The Chicago Tribune, is taking over the New York tabloid, giving Tronc newspapers in the nation’s three largest markets.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.