The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
STAGG TERENZI CONFUSIONE & WABNIK, LLP
401 FRANKLIN AVENUE
GARDEN CITY, NEW YORK, 11530
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FRANKLIN ABSTRACT LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- The Fix: Creating a Garden Oasis in the City
By MICHELLE HIGGINS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
You’ve finally got some outdoor space. Now what are you going to do with it?
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Astros’ Franklin Perez Adds A New Wrinkle
By J.J. Cooper - Saturday Jul 1, 2017