Editorial Page Editor Paul Gigot on the GOP’s financial reform and implications for consumers. Photo credit: Associated Press.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 16, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FRANK PAUL LANDSCAPING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Opinion Journal: Reforming Dodd-Frank
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- FireEye CEO Shares State of IT Threat Landscape
By InformationWeek Staff - Friday Jun 23, 2017
FireEye CEO Kevin Mandia talks about the state of the IT threat landscape and where enterprises should focus their attention when it comes to cybersecurity.
- The Expert Way to Arrange Flowers---Inspired by a Paul Klee Painting
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
For a June bouquet, floral designer Lindsey Taylor takes cues from a Paul Klee painting that evokes musical notes
- Four Principles for Replacing Dodd-Frank
Friday Jun 16, 2017
First, address incentives: Banks want to avoid costs and regulators tend toward the politically expedient.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- How Paul Newman's Legendary Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Was Found---and Where It's Going Now
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The original Paul Newman Daytona has long been one of the world’s most sought-after watches. The discovery of the timepiece is as remarkable as its original owner.