A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FRANK PAUL DESIGNS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- The Expert Way to Arrange Flowers---Inspired by a Paul Klee Painting
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
For a June bouquet, floral designer Lindsey Taylor takes cues from a Paul Klee painting that evokes musical notes
- Opinion Journal: Reforming Dodd-Frank
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Editorial Page Editor Paul Gigot on the GOP’s financial reform and implications for consumers. Photo credit: Associated Press.
- Designated Gifts Lead To Fundraiser Layoffs
By mark-hrywna - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Two of the nation’s largest United Way affiliates and the organization responsible for raising three-quarters of the funds to operate New York’s Central Park were…
- Inside Wealth: At Last, Jeff Bezos Offers a Hint of His Philanthropic Plans
By ROBERT FRANK - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
People have wondered if the Amazon chief was waiting until retirement to make a big charitable splash. In a tweet, he solicited ideas from the public.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.