Exec says new system will fill a market hole for "true 4K" console graphics.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FRANDSEN & SONS, L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Microsoft’s Spencer: Xbox One X is not the console “most people will buy”
By Kyle Orland - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- How a gang of celebrity moms is helping make sure families don't have to choose between diapers and food
By Rebecca Ruiz - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Earlier this month, Kerry Washington tweeted a video about dirty diapers to her 4.6 million followers.
The minute-long clip featured the Scandal star and mom of two talking not about her infant son, but about the fact that too many parents can't afford diapers and have to choose between them and other essentials like food and medicine.
"It's a crime that that would be true, that you would have to choose between feeding your kid or changing their diaper," Washington says.More about Celebrities, Social Good, Activism, Diapers, and Kerry Washington
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Louisiana Defused This Affordable Housing Dispute Before It Could Go Nuclear
By Spencer Wells - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
When does a state need to preempt local government action, and when is it a power grab disenfranchising local citizens?
- The London Fire and the Privatization of Public Housing
By Spencer Wells - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Many died in a high-rise, public housing fire in London where tenants had been organizing for safer conditions but nobody listened. Who is accountable—the private management and development company or the local government that outsourced the function?
- Gorilla dancing like nobody's watching will make you feel pure joy
By Gianluca Mezzofiore - Friday Jun 23, 2017
How to improve a video of a breakdancing Gorilla in a paddling pool?
Easy, just add "Maniac" from the Flashdance soundtrack.
You don't believe me? Just watch this:
People were mesmerised by the talented animal letting his freak flag fly:More about Gorilla, Maniac, Flashdance, Breakdancing Gorilla, and Culture
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.