The Supreme Court said on Monday it will weigh in on the limits of whistleblower protections that are part of Obama-era Dodd-Frank financial reform law — potentially weakening protections for people who report wrongdoing in corporate America. The high court will hear Digital Realty Trust Inc.’s case against Paul Somers, an executive fired by the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FRANCO GLOBAL REALTY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Supreme Court to hear case that may muffle whistleblowers
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- James Franco’s Lawyers Shut Down Play That Uses His Name
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A cease-and-desist letter came as a surprise to Kevin Broccoli, who had planned to bring his play “James Franco and Me” to New York in August.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Ben Badler On Rays Signing Wander Franco
By BA Staff - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- James Franco Directed ‘The Room’ Biopic ‘The Disaster Artist’ In The Unmistakable Voice Of Tommy Wiseau
By jasonnawara - Monday Jul 3, 2017
James Franco supposedly was so wrapped up in playing 'The Room' director Tommy Wiseau he used the unmistakable voice constantly.