A cease-and-desist letter came as a surprise to Kevin Broccoli, who had planned to bring his play “James Franco and Me” to New York in August.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2013 - FRANCO & MISKE, LLP
AROUND THE WEB
- James Franco’s Lawyers Shut Down Play That Uses His Name
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Facebook can’t be sued for “jerkingman” revenge porn account
By Joe Mullin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Account hosted pictures of a man "pleasuring himself," then made new friends.
- Ben Badler On Rays Signing Wander Franco
By BA Staff - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- James Franco Directed ‘The Room’ Biopic ‘The Disaster Artist’ In The Unmistakable Voice Of Tommy Wiseau
By jasonnawara - Monday Jul 3, 2017
James Franco supposedly was so wrapped up in playing 'The Room' director Tommy Wiseau he used the unmistakable voice constantly.
- Oh Hai, James Franco As Tommy Wiseau In ‘The Disaster Artist’ Trailer
By Josh Kurp - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
James Franco gives a career-best performance in "The Disaster Artist."