RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FRANC REALTY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- France’s Legislative Elections: What to Watch For
By ALISSA J. RUBIN - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Will President Emmanuel Macron’s party gain a majority of the National Assembly’s 577 seats? French voters are headed to the first round of voting.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Is Today's Britain Like Post-WWI France?
Monday Jun 12, 2017
As Britain's young rapidly move into the Labour Party's fold, a look at how this played out in France in the aftermath of World War I is instructive.
- Britain, Not France, Risks Being 'Sick Man' of Europe
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Following the very different outcomes of this month’s elections in France and the U.K., the tables have been turned, Simon Nixon writes, with Britain facing increased economic uncertainty and France poised for higher growth.
- Le Pen Loses Luster, Signaling Far Right’s Retreat in France, and Maybe Beyond
By ADAM NOSSITER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After Marine Le Pen was crushed in the presidential election, her party is faring dismally in legislative elections and squabbling over strategy.