A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
10356 51ST AVENUE, 2ND FLOOR
CORONA, NEW YORK, 11368
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FP ATELIER CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Nokia unveils first chipset promising multi-terabit routing
By Khari Johnson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Nokia today debuted its FP4 silicon, a new chipset six times faster than currently available processors. With the ability to move 2.4 terabits per second, the company says FP4 is the world’s first multi-terabit network processor silicon capable of delivering terabit IP flows. FP4 will be used to power the Nokia 7750 Service Router (SR)-s […]
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Drivers sue Juno and Gett, charging false advertising and stock fraud
By Matthew Flamm - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Ride-hail service Juno came out of nowhere last year to claim a chunk of market share from Uber using a very simple strategy: It won over drivers by charging a lower commission and offering them a...
To view the full story, click the title link.