Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
49 SPANKTOWN ROAD
WARWICK, NEW YORK, 10990
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FOX TALE PARTNERS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- E3 2013: A Tale of Two Consoles
Tuesday Jun 18, 2013
E3 has once again come and gone, but this year the stakes were even larger than usual. We're on the cusp of the next generation of gaming, and everyone is fighting to come out on top of the comingrevolution.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- World Offers Cautionary Tale for Trump’s Infrastructure Plan
By PETER S. GOODMAN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
President Trump has called for private money to fund his $1 trillion plan, but similar moves in other countries have faced cost and quality problems.
- Fox News Drops ‘Fair and Balanced’ Motto
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
“Fair and Balanced,” the motto that has long been a rallying cry for Fox News fans, has been replaced by “Most Watched, Most Trusted.”
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.