Only one in eight charter schools have a union bargaining agreement with teachers. Union supporters believe representing charter teachers will improve charter education as well the compensation and working conditions of teachers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - FOUNDATION FOR THE LEGACY CHARTER SCHOOL OF INNOVATIVE THINKERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bringing Unions to Charter Schools: What Will It Mean?
By Martin Levine - Wednesday May 31, 2017
- Success Academy Wins 2017 Broad Prize for Public Charter Schools
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The prize honors an urban charter school system that has demonstrated the most outstanding overall student performance and improvement....
- Verizon illegally denied Charter access to utility poles, complaint says
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Charter fined for slow Internet rollout but says Verizon delayed construction.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Community Foundations Expand Reach Globally
By mark-hrywna - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
International giving by community foundations has grown in recent years, led by the Silicon Valley Community Foundation (SVCF) in particular as well as donor-advised funds…
- Comcast and Charter could invest in Sprint’s network, resell Sprint data
By Jon Brodkin - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sprint is holding "exclusive talks" with the two biggest US cable companies.