Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - FOUNDATION FOR THE LEGACY CHARTER SCHOOL OF INNOVATIVE THINKERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Rainin Foundation Awards $3 Million to Oakland Unified School District
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The grant will support a multiyear partnership aimed at boosting literacy in the district's thirty-nine public and charter elementary schools, with the goal of getting every child reading at grade level by the end of third grade....
- Education Disrupted: Silicon Valley Courts Brand-Name Teachers, Raising Ethics Issues
By NATASHA SINGER - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
As teachers launch personal brands and cast themselves as influencers, start-ups and tech giants alike are racing to cultivate them to spread their wares.
- Obama Foundation Claims its Active Citizenship Focus in Real Terms
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Is this any way to build a legacy?
- Bringing Unions to Charter Schools: What Will It Mean?
By Martin Levine - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Only one in eight charter schools have a union bargaining agreement with teachers. Union supporters believe representing charter teachers will improve charter education as well the compensation and working conditions of teachers.
- L.A. Music Center Receives $3 Million for Arts Education Initiative
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The grant from the Annenberg Foundation will support efforts aimed at motivating students to become innovative thinkers able to thrive in today's global economy....