A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FOSTER & FRANCE REAL ESTATE INVESTING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- A Russian Official Linked To A Biker Gang Invested Millions In Miami Trump Palace Condos
By emmieodea - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
A new report real estate dealings that involve everything from the mafia to banned investments by Russian bureaucrats.
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- REITs for Good: Nonprofit Turns High-dollar Investment Tool Upside-down
By Kevin Johnson - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Real estate trust investments are most often held by pension funds or the biggest investors, but an anti-poverty group has created its own version.
- Frances Gabe, Inventor of the Self-Cleaning House, Dies at 101
By MARGALIT FOX - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Equal parts quixotic dreamer and accomplished visionary, Ms. Gabe made the house do its own scrubbing.