They pick through garbage and steal pizza from locals.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FOSCOLO & HANDEL PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Alaskan Harbor Where Bald Eagles Scavenge Like Pigeons
By Charley Locke - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Karen Handel Wins in Georgia’s 6th District
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In history's most expensive House race, and one of its most hotly contested, Ms. Handel, a Republican, defeated the Democrat Jon Ossoff.
- Fact Check: Fact Check: Is Karen Handel Georgia’s First Female Representative?
By LINDA QIU - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Ms. Handel is not the first woman in Georgia’s Congressional delegation, but she is the first Republican woman.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal December 07, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Dec 7, 2016
Remembering Pearl Harbor 75 years later, a look at Oakland's artist warehouses and Pearl Harbor survivor makes a 5,000-mile trek.
- Karen Handel, Uber, Saudi Arabia: Your Wednesday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Karen Handel, Uber, Sean Spicer: Your Wednesday Evening Briefing
By KAREN ZRAICK and SANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Here’s what you need to know at the end of the day.
- Karen Handel Wins Georgia Special Election, Fending Off Upstart Democrat
By JONATHAN MARTIN and RICHARD FAUSSET - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In a demoralizing result for Democrats, Ms. Handel defeated Jon Ossoff, a political newcomer who had drawn an outpouring of support from liberals around the country.
- Who Is Karen Handel, Winner of the Georgia Special Election?
By JONATHAN MARTIN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Ms. Handel, a former Georgia secretary of state and a longtime fixture in Georgia Republican politics, secured a surprisingly easy victory in Tuesday’s runoff in suburban Atlanta.