Several Chinese conglomerates are now are so big, so complex and so indebted that the government is trying to bring them to heel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FORTUNE INTERNATIONAL TRADING LL CO., LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- In China, Herd of ‘Gray Rhinos’ Threatens Economy
By KEITH BRADSHER and SUI-LEE WEE - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Yankees have to sweat out a Jordan Montgomery gem
By George A. King III - Monday Jun 26, 2017
CHICAGO — They lost Aaron Hicks to the disabled list on Sunday and it’s likely that second baseman Starlin Castro is joining the outfielder on the shelf Tuesday. So if the Yankees flushed a five-run lead in the ninth inning Monday night the Coast Guard would be dragging Lake Michigan for Yankees corpses. Fortunately for...
- Li Ka-shing's Exit Plan Marks End of Era for Asia's Tycoons
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The curtain is falling on a generation of Asia’s tycoons who forged vast fortunes in the fires of the region’s political and economic upheaval of the past half-century, as people briefed by Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing say he plans to step down as chairman of CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd by next year.