Lori Leibovich is the new editor-in-chief of Time Inc.'s Health magazine, across various platforms. She will also lead Time Inc.'s new multimedia hub for its health category, Time Health, which drawscontent from the publisher's portfolio of titles, including 'Time,'' Fortune' and 'Real Simple.'
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FORTUNE DISCOUNT USA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Leibovich Names EIC Time Inc's 'Health' For Print, Digital
Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Sprint, Looking to Get Bigger to Survive, Weighs Deal-Making
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The company and its backer, SoftBank, have had talks with both Charter and T-Mobile to improve its fortunes as it falls behind rivals.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.