A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FORTUNATE BONES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Skull & Bones is Ubisoft’s take on pirates
By Dean Takahashi - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ubisoft unveiled a new seafaring game about piracy today called Skull & Bones. It looks like you roam around in a pirate ship in the Indian Ocean at the start of the 18th century. There’s a mini-explosion of games with pirates in them. Ubisoft got excited about the pirate ship warfare in Assassin’s Creed IV: […]
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- ‘Angels in America,’ Carved to the Bone and Into an Opera
By ZACHARY WOOLFE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Shorn of the exuberant verbosity of Tony Kushner’s play, Peter Eotvos’s 2004 adaptation was given its New York premiere on Saturday by City Opera.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.