A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FORMULA 1 SPORTS NUTRITION INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Test Driving the Future of Racing: Formula E
Friday May 19, 2017
Formula E racing aims to reinvent motor sports. WSJ’s Dan Neil travels to Mexico City to test the electric race car's power—and its brakes.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- The Winning Election Formula Must Include Confronting Racial Fears
By Martin Levine - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Another study looking at the November election reaches a familiar conclusion that we are just not comfortable hearing: Racial attitudes are critical.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Formula One stars in ‘disgrace’ spat over vengeful intentional crash
By Associated Press - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Lewis Hamilton branded world championship leader Sebastian Vettel as a “disgrace” and challenged the German to “prove you’re a man” after he deliberately crashed into him in Sunday’s tempestuous Azerbaijan Grand Prix. Four-time world champion Vettel was given a 10-second stop-go penalty for driving his Ferrari into the back of Hamilton’s Mercedes while they were...
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.