This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FORMOSA ASIAN CUISINE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Asian Cultural Council Awards Nearly $1.2 Million in Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The Cultural Exchange grants will enable artists and scholars to pursue study or research abroad....
- Intercultural Asian American Women
Monday May 15, 2017
Asian American women are embracing new products, trends and experiences. They over index on travel to the Middle East, Latin America and Canada as compared to non-Hispanic white women.
- Islamic State-Linked Militants Targeted in Southeast Asian Sea Patrols
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Three Southeast Asian nations under threat from Islamic State-linked militants launched joint maritime patrols in an effort to stop a conflict in the southern Philippines from spreading to other parts of the region.
- Alain Senderens, a Chef Who Modernized French Food, Dies at 77
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Mr. Senderens, one of the most adventurous of the founding fathers of nouvelle cuisine, produced dishes that could entice and, on occasion, shock.
- Jitters in Europe Hitting Asian Markets
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
Markets in Asia refuse to shrug off worries in Europe. The WSJ's Deborah Kan speaks to Hong Kong Digital Editor Jake Lee about how fears over contagion in Europe are impacting Asia.
- Asian Tech Firms Look to Climb Out of Silicon Valley's Shadow
Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The U.S. had a clear advantage with the first wave of smartphone apps and software, but newer services like mobile payments, online shopping or messaging-service platforms appear to be evolving more quickly in Asia.