The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (May 02, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 1999
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A., P.C.
45 JOHN STREET, SUITE 711
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1999 - FOREVER HOME, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Recalling Spygate wreckage, the original NY-Boston scandal
By Mark Cannizzaro - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Ten years ago “Spygate’’ consumed the NFL with a news cycle it wished never got started. It wrecked relationships, cost the Patriots draft picks and money, and forever tarnished the reputation of the franchise and its Hall of Fame-bound head coach, Bill Belichick. Eric Mangini, then the Jets coach, blew the whistle on the Patriots...
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”